- Name: Laura Schlessinger
- Born: 01/16/1947 (73 years old)
- Occupation: Radio talk show host
- Profession: Physiologist, marriage and family therapist
- Known for: Advice on relationships, moral and ethical issues, counsellor, political commentator, talk radio host, columnist, author
- Website: http://www.drlaura.com
Laura Catherine Schlessinger (born January 16, 1947) is an American talk radio host and author. “The Dr. Laura Program,” heard weekdays for three hours on Sirius XM Radio, consists mainly of her responses to callers’ requests for personal advice and often features her short monologues on social and political topics. Her website says that her show “preaches, teaches, and nags about morals, values, and ethics.” She is an inductee to the National Radio Hall of Fame in Chicago.
Birth Name: Laura Catherine Schlessinger
Alias: Laura Catherine Schlessinger
Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Laura Schlessinger quotes :
This is all you have. This is not a dry run. This is your life. If you want to fritter it away with your fears, then you will fritter it away, but you won't get it back later.Laura Schlessinger
The feeling of your baby taking nourishment from your body for the first time is amazing, and it remains the most touching moment of my life.Laura Schlessinger